For just £41.00 per year to be a WI member you will gain many benefits.
- 11 meetings a year.
- A full programme of social events - there may be an additional cost for trips etc
- 8 copies of the WI Life magazine - delivered to members by post.
- 10 copies of the 'Corunna' Federation Magazine - Given out at the monthly meeting
- A newsletter from Curdworth
- The chance to meet new people and make lasting friendships
- Opportunities to learn new crafts and skills
- Opportunities to visit Denman College WI HQ both on residential days and residential weekends
- The opportunity to take part in annual shows
- Being part of a really vibrant, interesting and friendly group of ladies - we think the very best 'ladies club' arounds!
There is also the opportunity to get involved with other branches of the WI and other WI groups that have formed such as CWIRLS. The CWIRLS is a group of ladies who meet once monthly to go on gentle walks and finish with a very civilised luncheon!